Mobile Developer (IOS)
We have been doing cutting edge engineering work for Silicon Valley of the U.S. We develop software solutions, algorithms, and innovations to enable reliably fast broadband and Wi-Fi internet connectivity to consumers everywhere. Mobile app developers considered for this position will be architecting and developing mobile applications and have an opportunity to make a significant impact at a fast-growing company and work with top 1% talent from graduates of top universities.
You will be working in a dynamic and continuous learning environment, with highly cooperative colleagues. Shortly you will feel part of a highly skilled technical community.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, information systems, math, engineering) or equivalent education/experience
- 2+ years of experience designing, coding and releasing applications for a mobile platform
- Full lifecycle of native iOS application development
- Creating APIs and libraries
- Architecting Mobile App Design
- Experience working with MongoDB a plus
- Experience using version control systems like Git and CI/CD tools for mobile development a plus
- Experience using mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks, SDKs a plus
- Eager to learn
- Active listening
- We offer competitive salaries based on USD.
- Noza is Netherlands based company but team will be located in our R&D center at Maltepe/Istanbul,Turkey.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com if interested