Embedded SW Engineer
We have been doing engineering work for Silicon Valley of the U.S. We develop software solutions, algorithms, and innovations to enable reliably fast broadband and Wi-Fi internet connectivity to consumers everywhere. The embedded SW engineers help lead a global group develop products in the Wi-Fi and 5G radio resource management, mesh networking and connectivity management. Embedded SW engineers will have an opportunity to make a significant impact at a fast-growing company.
Desired Experience and Qualifications include some of:
- Knowledge of 802.11 WiFi standards and management protocols
- Experience in WiFi driver level
- Strong experience in embedded ANSI C programming
- Experience in network management systems is highly desirable
- MS or PhD degree in EE/CS or related field is a plus
Additional desired skills or ability to learn:
- Scripting (bash preferred)
- Familiarity with Unix environment and scripting tools – Python
- Work equally well with people in technical, executive, and sales roles
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- We offer competitive salaries based on USD.
- NOZA Technologies B.v is a Netherlands based company but team will be located in our R&D center at Maltepe/Istanbul,Turkey.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested