Telecommunications Software Engineer
We have been doing engineering work for Silicon Valley of the U.S. We develop software solutions, algorithms, and innovations to enable reliably fast broadband and Wi-Fi internet connectivity to consumers everywhere. The system experts help lead a global group develop products in the Wi-Fi and 5G radio resource management, mesh networking and connectivity management. System Experts will have an opportunity to make a significant impact at a fast-growing company and will work with graduates from top universities (top 1% of engineering talent pool).
You will be working in a dynamic and continuous learning environment, with highly cooperative colleagues. Shortly you will feel part of a highly skilled technical community.
- Create and develop optimization and diagnostics algorithms for DSL/GPON broadband connections
- Code server application features
- Analyse big data collected from large DSL broadband connection using machine learning
- Analyse physical, link, and broadband connection performance
- Work with large broadband service providers, and present the results based on the field data
Desired Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- M.Sc. in Telecommunication or related fields. PhD degree will be a plus
- Minimum 4 years of telecommunication experience is a must
- 4+ years of coding experience in one of the following languages:
Python, MATLAB, Java or similar
- Exposure to SQL scripting (Relational DB such as Oracle or MySQL)
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to communications over wired medium such as DSL/GPON is preferred
- OFDM System Design and Simulation Experience is preferred
- Machine Learning experience is preferred
- We offer competitive salaries based on USD.
- NOZA Technologies B.v is a Netherlands based company but team will be located in our R&D center at Maltepe/Istanbul,Turkey.
- There are different work location options : Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir or fully remote working options on a position basis. Will be discussed at interviews.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com if interested